NRS Ranch OTRA District #9
NRS Custom Silver Buckles awarded each weekend for division Team Champions and at District Finals to qualified ropers. Ropers must compete in the specific roping category on a minimum of two different dates prior to the May District Finals to qualify for district finals prizes.
- 2019 OTRA Membership required and sold on site prior to your entering first event.
- SATURDAY - #1.0 - Books open 8:30 am and close for posting of draw at 9:30 am / Rope at 10:00 am Sharp
Beginner - Books open 10:30 am and close for posting of draw at 11:30 am /Rope after the #1.0 Short Round
#2.0 - Books open end of Beginner 1st Round / Rope after the Beginner Short Round
#2.5 – Books open end of #2.0 1st Round / Rope after the #2.0 Short Round
- SUNDAY – Cowboy Church at 9:00 am
#3.0 Books open 9:30 am and close for draw at 10:30 am / Rope 11:00 am Sharp
Mixed Jr/Sr Books open end of #3.0 1st Round / Rope after the #3.0 Short Round
#4.0 – Books open end of Mixed Jr/Sr 1st Round / Rope after the Mixed Jr/Sr Short Round
#5.0 Slide – Books open end of #4.0 1st Round / Rope after the #4.0 Short Round
- All Categories – (Except #4.0 & 5.0 Slide) - $40/man - enter up to 8x, Stock Charge 35%.
- Beginner & #1.0 are 3 HD; all others 4 HD. All roping’s are progressive after 1 HD.
- Draw Entry available in #2.5 & below divisions.
- #4.0 Pick 1/Draw 1 for $160/man, enter up to 3x. 80% payback in slide.
- #5.0 Slide Pick 1/Draw 1 for $160/man, enter up to 3x. 80% payback in slide.
- Open to be held based on demand –Pick 1/Draw1, $200/man, can enter 4x – 80% payback.
- ALL ROPINGS WILL BE RUN SEPARATELY!